Is your 6l90 starting to act up and your vehicle is showing a check engine light? Odds are, you’ll need to pull the codes to see what’s going on.
How To Read 6l90 Transmission Codes
Looking for a simple code reader? Below are 2 great options that won’t break the bank!
- Multi-Functions - Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wide Capability - Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English,German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- LCD Display - Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Compact Design - Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner:scroll up/down,enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported - It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.
- [Vehicle CEL Doctor] The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, access to e-missions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- [Accuracy & Streams] Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- [Worthy to Own] Recommended by most professional mechanics on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, F-ree Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- [S-mog Check Helper] Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident e-missions test.
- [Home Necessity] Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and great choice for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
Below you will see a complete list of common 6l90 diagnostic codes and their meanings.
|Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
|Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Input
|Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit High Input
|Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Intermittent
|Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit
|Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
|Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit No Signal
|Input/Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit Intermittent
|Output Speed Sensor Circuit
|Output Speed Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
|Output Speed Sensor Circuit Intermittent
|Torque Converter Clutch Circuit
|Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Stuck On
|Shift Solenoid ‘A’ Performance or Stuck Off
|Shift Solenoid ‘A’ Stuck On
|Shift Solenoid ‘B’ Performance or Stuck Off
|Shift Solenoid ‘B’ Stuck On
|Pressure Control Solenoid ‘B’ Performance or Stuck Off
|Pressure Control Solenoid ‘B’ Stuck On
|Pressure Control Solenoid ‘C’ Performance or Stuck off
|Pressure Control Solenoid B Control Circuit Range/Performance
|Pressure Control Solenoid B Control Circuit Low
|Pressure Control Solenoid B Control Circuit High
|Pressure Control Solenoid D Stuck On
|Pressure Control Solenoid E Stuck Off