Is your 4l60e starting to act up and your vehicle is showing a check engine light? Odds are, you’ll need to pull the codes to see what’s going on.
How To Read 4l60e Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Looking for a simple code reader? Below are 2 great options that won’t break the bank!
- Multi-Functions - Practical Multi-Functions OBD2 code reader features built-in OBD2 DTC lookup library, which help you to determine the cause of the engine light, read code, erase code, view freeze frame, I/M ready, vehicle information, data flow, real-time curve, get vehicle speed information, calculate load value, engine coolant temperature, get engine speed.
- Wide Capability - Supports 9 protocols compatible with most 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports 6 languages - English,German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian.
- LCD Display - Designed with a clear display LCD screen (128 x 64 pixels) - white backlight and contrast adjustment. No need any battery or charger, OBD reader gets the power directly from your vehicle through the OBDII Data Link Connector.
- Compact Design - Car diagnostic scanner is equipped with a 2.5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator.There are 6 buttons on OBD2 Scanner:scroll up/down,enter/exit and buttons that quick query VIN vehicle number& the DTC fault code.
- ABS / Airbag codes NOT Supported - It is able to read and clear check engine information which is part of OBDII system, but it cannot work with non-OBDII systems, including ABS / Airbag / Oil Service Light, etc.
- [Vehicle CEL Doctor] The NT301 obd2 scanner enables you to read DTCs, access to e-missions readiness status, turn off CEL(check engine light) or MIL, reset monitor, read live data and retrieve VIN of your vehicle.
- [Accuracy & Streams] Live data graphing and logging. Accurately read error codes for most Worldwide cars, SUVs, light trucks and 12V diesels equipped with Obd2. Graphing live vehicle sensors data allows you to focus on any suspicious data and trend.
- [Worthy to Own] Recommended by Mechanic Scotty Kilmer on Youtube. Codes analysis and Printer compatible. Unique PATENTED design, 2.8" color screen, F-ree Lifetime Update and 1-year seller assurance with EXCLUSIVE tech and service team.
- [S-mog Check Helper] Read/Erase and I/M readiness hotkeys make it easy to use the car computer reader right out of the package. Red-Yellow-Green Leds and build-in speaker indicate the readiness status for confident e-missions test.
- [Home Necessity] Open to global customers. No battery required, NT301 obd scanner is charged directly from the 16pin DLC in your vehicle. It is recommended as a necessity in your toolbox and great gifts for Home and Autoshop Mechanics.
- [Please Note] Dear customer, if you are not pleased with your NT301 and choose to return it, please kindly mark it unsellable to avoid an used one is resold again to other customers. Appreciate very much!
- [Warm Tips] NT301 car scanner can be used directly with no need for registration or update, as it is already the latest version. Your Foxwell's screen is with a tightly-fitting screen protector. If any scratches are found, just tear off the screen protector from the upper left or upper right corner. 🙂
Below you will see a complete list of common 4l60e diagnostic codes and their meanings.
|Trouble Code||DTC Problem & Meaning|
|P0706||Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Range/Performance|
|P0711||Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Range/Performance|
|P0712||Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Input|
|P0713||Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Circuit High Input|
|P0719||Torque Converter/Brake Switch B Circuit Low|
|P0724||Torque Converter/Brake Switch B Circuit High|
|P0740||Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Malfunction|
|P0748||Pressure Control Solenoid ‘A’ Electrical|
|P0751||Shift Solenoid ‘A’ Performance or Stuck Off|
|P0753||Shift Solenoid ‘A’ Electrical|
|P0756||Shift Solenoid ‘B’ Performance or Stuck Off|
|P0757||Shift Solenoid ‘B’ Stuck On|
|P0758||Shift Solenoid ‘B’ Electrical|
|P0894||Transmission Component Slipping|
|P1860||TCC PWM Solenoid Circuit Electrical|
|P1870||Transmission Component Slipping: GM Transmission|